Get direct access to Pure ECN Liquidity from Top Tier Banks, Prime Brokers and multiple Liquidity Providers (LPs)
Our ECN liquidity solution is based on ultra-fast matching engine technology, which guarantees no requotes, no rejections and no last look execution. All your trades are executed at a fair market price on over 100 instruments available in the Matching Engine with the market depth of up to 10 levels.
Trading platforms integrations
Why choose liquidity from Match-Trade Technologies?
- Ultra-fast Matching Engine technology
- Match-Trade’s matching engine is installed right next to our MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 servers to speed up communication and to give a trader those few microseconds of advantage.
- MT4/MT5 Bridge in the package
- If you decide to choose our ecn liquidity we will provide you with our MT4/MT5 Bridge solution without additional costs. You will gain access to all features of the bridge and you will be able also to make also B-Book execution basing on our feeds.
- Integrated with trading platforms and aggregators
- Our liquidity pool is already integrated with MT4, MT5, xStation, cTrader and Match-Trader platforms. Partners can access it also via OneZero, PrimeXM aggregators and T4B, FTT, TradetoolsFX bridges.
- Low commission
- There’s no minimum monthly fee and turnover fee can be as low as 5 USD per million. We have also a special offer for clients who already use Match-Trade’s solutions.
- Cryptocurrency liquidity
- Currently in our offer we provide access to liquidity for 15 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Litecoin with up to 1:5 leverage. We can also add additional cryptocurrencies upon client request.
Our ECN Liquidity offer guarantees:
- Liquidity for 100+ instruments
- No requotes and rejections
- Liquidity for 15 Cryptocurrencies
- Up to 10 levels of Market Depth
- Fast onboarding procedure
- Fully anonymous execution
- Quick integration and 24-hour support team
- Digital Marketing for startup Brokers. The best ways to get first clients.If you are thinking about becoming a Forex Broker in an unregulated jurisdiction, i.e. Having…More