PAMM/MAM and Social Trading
Offer your clients multiple investment possibilities thanks to our PAMM/MAM solution adapted to different trading platforms like MT4, MT5 and Match-Trader to boost your brokerage business. We are also integrated with Brokeree to provide Social Trading possibilities.
Benefits of PAMM/MAM and Social Trading solution
Offer more flexibility in managing funds and attract more traders. Let the clients who don’t want to trade on their own entrust their trading accounts to a money manager or signal providers (social trading) and follow a trading strategy with chosen risk.
What is PAMM/MAM
PAMM/MAM are managed account services, the most popular system to automate trading. PAMM (Percentage Allocation Money Management) means that allocation of transaction volumes between all the investors is proportional and usually based on the investor’s balance or equity.
MAM (Multi-Account Management) is a derivative of the PAMM system but the allocation of trades between master and investor’s accounts doesn’t have to be proportional. Each investor can select the risk he wants to take and the leverage he wants to have on his account, meaning that trades can be copied with different multipliers.
How does Social Trading work?
Also known as copy trading due to actual copying of signals. Integration with a social trading platform gives your clients a possibility to follow chosen (best performing) signal providers with a particular volume. Unlike the PAMM/MAM solution, multiple providers can be followed by one trading account and investors can also trade or close the positions opened by signal providers without any limitations.
We provide a wide range of solutions for various platforms
- PAMM/MAM plugin for MT4, available also from Match-Trade Client Office
- PAMM/MAM web app for MT5 and Match-Trader platform.
- Seamless integration with Brokeree Social Trading platform for MT4/MT5 platforms
Help your clients choose the right money manager/signal provider
Your clients will be able to:
- verify the historical performance of money managers/signal providers
- attach to and detach from the provider account
- track and control your trading account profitability
- Digital Marketing for startup Brokers. The best ways to get first clients.If you are thinking about becoming a Forex Broker in an unregulated jurisdiction, i.e. Having…More